401(k) Fiduciary Responsibility: Avoiding Audits and Mitigating Issues
|Date:||August 25 @ 12noon ET / 9am AZ|
|Length of Time:||45 Minutes|
|CE Credits:||1.0 CPE Credits|
- What is Fiduciary Responsibility when it comes to your 401(k) Plan?
- What is a 3(38) & 3(21) Fiduciary?
- Who is a Fiduciary in your Organization?
- Top Fiduciary Issues you need be aware of and take action today.
- Dissecting “Fee Structure” and understanding “Fee Transparency”.
- How Payroll Reporting can help with an Audit “Employee Classification” for Discrimination Testing.
- Game Plan Worksheet (“self-assessment” review).
- How-to Benchmark Your Plan (satisfying Fiduciary Responsibility).