401(k) Fiduciary Responsibility, plus Top 5 Things to Look for in HR and Payroll Software
|Date:||June 23rd @ 12pm MT / June 24th @ 2pm MT|
|Length of Time:||45 Minutes|
|CE Credits:||1.0 CPE Credits|
Part 1: 401(k) Fiduciary Responsibility: Avoiding Audits and Mitigating Issues
- What is Fiduciary Responsibility when it comes to your 401(k) Plan?
- What is a 3(38) & 3(21) Fiduciary?
- Who is a Fiduciary in your Organization?
- Top Fiduciary Issues you need be aware of and take action today.
- Dissecting “Fee Structure” and understanding “Fee Transparency”.
- Game Plan Worksheet (“self-assessment” review).
- How-to Benchmark Your Plan (satisfying Fiduciary Responsibility).
Part 2: Is the HR software your employees are coming to expect going to help or hinder your business?
We’ll tackle the top 5 things you need to look out for in your HR and payroll software to ensure your organizational health stays intact and you avoid costly fines and time-wasters.
- I-9 Compliance Errors
- Time and Labor Tacking Pitfalls
- “Employee Engagement” Traps
- Compliance integrity vs. User-Interface
- Integration: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly